Thumbs up for Fish n' Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jabol

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
1
I received a few frags from Matthew. All came in perfect shape:)
 
Good to hear!! :D Lots of new stuff coming up, i'll make sure you get an email prior to releasing the stuff on the website, along with everyone else on the mailing list. I know one of the chalices that was sent on with the group buy didn't make it in great condition and i'm going to do what i can to make it up to him. Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks again for the great transaction!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new