Thumbs up to liveaquaria

jeffrey750750

Reefin in the slow lane
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
3,244
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
My first live order was placed on Sunday and arrived Tuesday as noted in perfect condition. Ups delivered two different shipments, one from California and one from Florida. Packaged very well and I'm very happy. I ordered a squamous, maxima and a deresa clam. All healthy looking, opening and closing. Kudos live aquaria
 
My first live order was placed on Sunday and arrived Tuesday as noted in perfect condition. Ups delivered two different shipments, one from California and one from Florida. Packaged very well and I'm very happy. I ordered a squamous, maxima and a deresa clam. All healthy looking, opening and closing. Kudos live aquaria
Thank you for your order and the positive feedback!
 
It's good to leave positive feedback. Only if they had a rating service to rate customers...something I've thought about many times. I've worked in the auto industry and customer feedback affected my paycheck. So I know
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new