Tidal Gardens Coral Extravaganza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tidal Gardens
What happen if I already bought 2 $5 frags, will it block me to purchase more $5 frag? Same with $10
The rules are set to give everyone a fair chance at getting $5.00 and $10.00 frags. There is no way to physically limit the number someone could buy. This is the honor system, we ask that no one "be that guy" who is trying to get all the $5.00 and $10.00 frags. If someone by chance does get more than the rules allow, we may refund the extra items and not ship them since the rules were broken.

CoralScape123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sooo excited for for this! But it seems like I'm having issues with the last step in purchase with credit card. I made a new account, confirmed the email. Logged in. Got the $1 March 8th Monday shipping, but at the check out when I click "place order," I just get a pulsing circle. Been going on for 5 min now?

*Edit
Never mind. Figured it out. You need to click on "update" after in putting in the shipping info. Then you can input your payment info and place order. Otherwise it just gets stuck in processing.

Last edited:

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's get ready to RUuuuuMBLE!!!!
Daniel Day Lewis Fight GIF by MIRAMAX

Live sale time!!! up and practicing my refreshing skills

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question...as each item is added here, is it also going to be added to the "R2R Sale" tab on your website? I'm stuck at work today and people are going to get suspicious after the 12th time I run to the computer. ;)
Yes, Once the rounds get posted they become available on the website to buy under the R2R Sale.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are about two hours away from the start of the sale! :D Here are a few key points to be aware of.

• We will be posting in this thread every 6-10 minutes with the corals for sale and the links to buy them on our site.​

• There will be many $5.00 items with a limit of TWO $5.00 Frags for each customer.​

• There will be many $10.00 items with a limit of TWO $10.00 Frags for each customer​

PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THE $5.00 and $10.00 frags for others. Only check out with a max of TWO of each $5.00 and $10.00 frags.
    • FREE Coral will be given to random orders, there will be no items for free corals during the show. We cannot guarantee you will get free coral, but we have over 100 frags to give to our customers. Free Coral retail price ranges from $30.00 to $125.00 in value.​

• All Reef2Reef Sale purchases are final. DOA items or cancellations will be covered with a Gift Certificate only!​

• It is important to complete the checkout process. Having the coral in your cart DOES NOT reserve the coral. Check out with the "In-Store Pickup or Adding to an Order" shipping option to avoid paying multiple instances of shipping.​

• We offer flat rate UPS Overnight shipping for $29.99 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250.00. Additional shipping charges apply for Saturday Delivery and orders shipping to Alaska or Puerto Rico. You can see our full shipping policy HERE. Please note, for orders under $250 (or $350 for those in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands) one instance of shipping must be purchased.​

• You are free to combine Reef2Reef Sale items with other items from the general inventory.​

Tank_Escape

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
question, so say we find an item we want on the first post do we add to cart and place order? what if there is more coral we want on the next post update? will we have to pay shipping again for that order? will our orders combine? I saw that just because the coral is in the cart doesnt mean you get it until you check out

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
question, so say we find an item we want on the first post do we add to cart and place order? what if there is more coral we want on the next post update? will we have to pay shipping again for that order? will our orders combine? I saw that just because the coral is in the cart doesnt mean you get it until you check out
Check out each item as it comes available. If your total at the end of the sale is under $250, buy a shipping module

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will need to check out to complete your order. Just having an item in your cart does not guarantee you the item. Remember any order over $250.00 will ship free. If you purchased a $29.99 shipping module and after the sale, you purchased over $250.00 we will automatically refund you the $29.99. Any order totaling less than $250.00 at the end of the sale will need to pay for shipping. (Example, If you checked out 5 times with 5 different corals and the total for all 5 did not exceed $250.00 then shipping must be purchased.) All your orders will be combined at the end of the sale.

To avoid paying multiple instances of shipping, there is a button for "in store pickup or add to an existing order" at the bottom of your checkout page.

Screenshot 2021-03-01 104532.png

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back