Tidal Gardens Coral Extravaganza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kayla carpenter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my three in and I’m sooo happy they look amazing hot packs still very warm and clean plugs. Thanks guys for making my first online order an amazing experience.

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up my order from their facility in Copley, OH. Outstanding packing...easily the best I have seen and that’s saying a lot since I have purchased from several other really good online vendors.

I genuinely cannot wait for the next sale...makes me want to set up my frag tank again!

HatrickSwayzee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my three in and I’m sooo happy they look amazing hot packs still very warm and clean plugs. Thanks guys for making my first online order an amazing experience.
There's something to be said for how they've mounted these frags on the plugs. Looks like a really easy job to remove from plugs to place permanently in the tank. Well done, guys.

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There goes my March reef budget

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY ANY REEF2REEF ITEMS!

Any remaining coral will be taken off the site after today.

ONE FINAL COUPON CODE TO SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 20%

USE CODE: 20OFFR2R

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the corals looks healthy. Love them.
My Clementine do need to color up more

D. Denny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's 4:09 p.m. and my order is out for delivery today and I'm getting nervous I've been sitting outside waiting STALKING the UPS truck.. ugh.
Please show up..

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's 4:09 p.m. and my order is out for delivery today and I'm getting nervous I've been sitting outside waiting STALKING the UPS truck.. ugh.
Please show up..
I hope you got the order. UPS is usually really good at getting them to everyone on time. Usually before noon.

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always beautiful and healthy stuff. And can I say thank you for using UPS... a different FedEx packages I was supposed to receive was delayed... they’re always awful.

I think my first order with @Tidal Gardens was back on like 2014. Since then they have only gotten better. Packaging always top notch, really nice frag plugs, everything healthy. I always get the sense that Than really cares about his customers and their experience. It’s often a stark difference from some other vendors out there.

And... I got a free blasto and a calendar. What a beautiful calendar! Than your photo skills are amazing. But this months photo is the glitter bomb Goni... which just rubs in that I missed it. Any chance you’ll have more in stock next time?

Here are the new additions.

99AB32FC-23FC-4A2E-A6BC-B76B39966002.jpeg

Thanks again!

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always beautiful and healthy stuff. And can I say thank you for using UPS... a different FedEx packages I was supposed to receive was delayed... they’re always awful.

I think my first order with @Tidal Gardens was back on like 2014. Since then they have only gotten better. Packaging always top notch, really nice frag plugs, everything healthy. I always get the sense that Than really cares about his customers and their experience. It’s often a stark difference from some other vendors out there.

And... I got a free blasto and a calendar. What a beautiful calendar! Than your photo skills are amazing. But this months photo is the glitter bomb Goni... which just rubs in that I missed it. Any chance you’ll have more in stock next time?

Here are the new additions.

99AB32FC-23FC-4A2E-A6BC-B76B39966002.jpeg

Thanks again!
Thank you for all the years of continued support Michael!

The Free Coral is a Blue Raven Blastomussa

D. Denny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 6:12pm and still nothing
***UPDATE ***
Order finally showed up around 7:30pm. Awesome job as usual @Tidal Gardens I was able to accumulate &dip them and place them low in the tank before lights went out..
I am over the moon with the FREEBIE (I never win anything) Thank You so much..
May need help with ID later today when the lights come on..
***DOING THE HAPPY DANCE ***
Thanks again to Tidal Gardens and R2R for hosting it, hopefully next time I figure out how to be quicker on the draw... man those guys were fast or I was far behind.. lol

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***UPDATE ***
Order finally showed up around 7:30pm. Awesome job as usual @Tidal Gardens I was able to accumulate &dip them and place them low in the tank before lights went out..
I am over the moon with the FREEBIE (I never win anything) Thank You so much..
May need help with ID later today when the lights come on..
***DOING THE HAPPY DANCE ***
Thanks again to Tidal Gardens and R2R for hosting it, hopefully next time I figure out how to be quicker on the draw... man those guys were fast or I was far behind.. lol
I'm glad to hear that the package FINALLY made it. Usually, UPS is on top of the 12:00 pm delivery time. I'm glad you like your coral and we can ID the freebie for you as well!

D. Denny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad to hear that the package FINALLY made it. Usually, UPS is on top of the 12:00 pm delivery time. I'm glad you like your coral and we can ID the freebie for you as well!

Attachments

• 20210305_122511.jpg
    20210305_122511.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
package arrived.
everything looks good.
thanks for the extra. what is it? :cool:
Take a picture for us. There was no way to label the free coral because it was 100% random to who got them and up to the pickers to pick the free corals.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%

Back