Tidal Gardens Coral Spectacular

@Tidal Gardens - i read from the last sale thread that "All Frag plugs are 1-1/8” plugs."

I assume that's the size of the mounted top, but what is the diameter of the stem?
 
Let's start the aftersale a little early tonight. Normally we turn on the discount codes in the evening, but we will post them now. The 10% off code is:

"10OFFR2R"
so, now that the rush and pressure is over, I can go through the 50 rounds and the same deals will be available? What about the shipping module and date? Do i need that ahead adding to the cart or will it all sort out when I checkout.

This was amazing to watch and my wish list is big, I know I will find a few pieces.
 
@Tidal Gardens - i read from the last sale thread that "All Frag plugs are 1-1/8” plugs."

I assume that's the size of the mounted top, but what is the diameter of the stem?
I think they're around 3/4". They fit egg crate and the frag racks I got off Amazon
 
The FINAL DAY of our sale!

This is your chance to SAVE even more!
Take an additional 20% off the remaining items!

Use Code:
"
20OFFR2R "

CLICK HERE FOR THE SALE

20 GIF
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new