Tidal Gardens Coral Spook-tacular

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
8,381
Reaction score
9,957
Location
Copley, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Social-Media.jpg


Tidal Gardens Spook-tacular Sale
Not Our Traditional Reef2Reef Sale...

October 9th, NOON EST - October 10th, 11:59 PM EST

ALL CORALS
are a MINIMUM 30% OFF and up to 90% OFF

FREE CORAL IN EVERY SHIPMENT


$5.00 Frags and $10.00 Frags

FREE Shipping Over $250.00

CLICK HERE FOR THE SALE​
 
I just spent 30 minutes filling up my cart with $259 worth of corals and but I can't check out. There is no option to actually pay! I can view my cart, edit my cart etc., but nowhere to actually check out. In the meantime, "some products are out of stock" but it doesn't indicate which ones. What a mess for my first order from Tidal Gardens.
 
I just spent 30 minutes filling up my cart with $259 worth of corals and but I can't check out. There is no option to actually pay! I can view my cart, edit my cart etc., but nowhere to actually check out. In the meantime, "some products are out of stock" but it doesn't indicate which ones. What a mess for my first order from Tidal Gardens.
I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. These sales typically move rather quickly, so spending a long amount of time before checking out will likely result in some items already being sold. You can click on the picture of the item in your cart to be taken to the item page, this should allow you to tell what has already sold if they are not automatically removed in your browser.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new