FREE Shipping Over $250.00

CLICK HERE FOR THE SALE

Richardsonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent 30 minutes filling up my cart with $259 worth of corals and but I can't check out. There is no option to actually pay! I can view my cart, edit my cart etc., but nowhere to actually check out. In the meantime, "some products are out of stock" but it doesn't indicate which ones. What a mess for my first order from Tidal Gardens.

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent 30 minutes filling up my cart with $259 worth of corals and but I can't check out. There is no option to actually pay! I can view my cart, edit my cart etc., but nowhere to actually check out. In the meantime, "some products are out of stock" but it doesn't indicate which ones. What a mess for my first order from Tidal Gardens.
I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. These sales typically move rather quickly, so spending a long amount of time before checking out will likely result in some items already being sold. You can click on the picture of the item in your cart to be taken to the item page, this should allow you to tell what has already sold if they are not automatically removed in your browser.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back