Tidal Gardens

saltienewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
344
Location
atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Always my go to for the coral care videos. I got in on the live sale and have to say that I’m impressed. All of the pieces came in looking great. Even after a dip in coralmd, I saw no bad hitchhikers(a few amphipods) and the plugs were as clear of algae as one could hope.
Packaging was nice and the idea to have the plugs in foam to float and prevent damage was very novel and probably part of the reason it came in such great shape. I purchased a goni, psammacora, cespetularia, xenia, and leptastrea. All have already opened hours later, including the Goni. I purchased a goni previously from another vendor that never opened, so it was a pleasant surprise to get one that settled in so easily.
They threw in some psammacora grattis, and everything is opening up beautifully.

Great vendor and very happy with my purchase.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new