Tidal Zone Corals A+++++

  • Thread starter Thread starter raider77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
SOUTH JERSEY
Got my frags from Jody and couldn't be happier! The frags were big and healthy. His freebies were worth the money I paid for the order. Thanks Jody look forward to shopping with you again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new