Tidal Zone Corals / Jody Feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
I ordered a couple of Zoas (Tubs Blues / Goblin's Fire) from Jody at Tidal Zone Corals. They arrived today. Awesome!!!! The Tub's are bluer than I could have imagined. The Goblin's look way better than the picture. Jody also threw in a "freebie" frag of Herman Reds! Communication and shipping was top notch as well. As soon as they settle in I will post PICS. I WILL BE GOING BACK FOR MORE!!

Darren
 
Jody is one of the rare breed of vendors out there that is great to deal with! He is simply one of the best when it comes to frags. Share some pics when you get a chance :D
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new