• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tideline AIO 13G Peninsula - Local

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CoralBoy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
32
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is my Tideline 13G AIO Peninsula, comes with Nicrew 30w LED, Stock return pump, IM spinstream nozzle, chamber 1 basket made into custom refugium + refugium full spectrum light. Local pick up only. Houston, TX $180.

IMG_6407.jpeg IMG_6408.jpeg IMG_6127.jpeg IMG_6125.jpeg IMG_6121.jpeg IMG_6120.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6119.mov
    31.9 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new