Tiger Conch

  • Thread starter Thread starter sternicus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sternicus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
890
Reaction score
212
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to bed and tiger conch couldn't be found the next day. Params in check and he was happy for months now he is no where to be found. I even probed the sand bed all over and he's not buried. What do I do???
 
Get another one? :)
Got any hermits crabs that could possibly wants the shell.
 
You have any places behind or slightly under rocks it could get trapped? Sometimes they can't turn around and get trapped between a rock
 
Could be a possibility but he is about 1.5 inches long! He was awesome! Kinda bummed
 
+1 on being in the sand: even if you probed, I'd still bank on him being just fine. Ours stays in the sand for days at a time, but always resurfaces. Cool critters! ;)
 
Okay thanks, I won't worry till wednesday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new