Tiger Conch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexR9364
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AlexR9364

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
64
Reaction score
47
Location
Birmingham UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps a bit of a silly question, but do Tiger Conch leave slime from their foot?

I only ask as I have some thin, almost spider-web-like filaments in my tank. I know it could be snails but interestingly they are only where the conch has been. I did also notice various bits of sand clumping together around its foot.
 
Perhaps a bit of a silly question, but do Tiger Conch leave slime from their foot?

I only ask as I have some thin, almost spider-web-like filaments in my tank. I know it could be snails but interestingly they are only where the conch has been. I did also notice various bits of sand clumping together around its foot.
Yes they can
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new