tiger cowry vs panther

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeepSouth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DeepSouth

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
793
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I first saw a tiger cowry it brought back a memory of early childhood eons ago when living in Saudi Arabia. At the time I was fascinated by the shell someone showed me that was supposedly pulled from the Red sea. I wanted to add one for some nostalgia reasons, but on research have realized that the shell I saw was probably that of a panther cowry, not the tiger that is commonly available.

Have you ever seen a panther cowry available, and are their care needs comparable to the tiger?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new