tiger pistol pairing with a goby

coralcollector1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
39
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've wanted to get a pistol shrimp with goby and was wondering if a tiger pistol would be okay with a dracula goby?
 
I've wanted to get a pistol shrimp with goby and was wondering if a tiger pistol would be okay with a dracula goby?
U should be fine according to me. I hv seen some people keeping them together. Goby will bring food and tiger pistol will protect it's home. But beware sometime tiger pistol become evil so keep an eye on that.
 
Upvote 0
U should be fine according to me. I hv seen some people keeping them together. Goby will bring food and tiger pistol will protect it's home. But beware sometime tiger pistol become evil so keep an eye on that.
Ok thanks
 
Upvote 0
I've wanted to get a pistol shrimp with goby and was wondering if a tiger pistol would be okay with a dracula goby?
Never heard if a dracula goby, but I have a tiger and yellow watchmen. From researching tigers seem to pair the best with yellow watchmen and when l added my tiger to the tank it took them 5 minutes to find each other and been in the burrow together ever sense
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new