TikTok Live Sellers

Sdoutreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
453
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just participated in my first TikTok live auction, and holy cow, that’s fun stuff.

Anyone have a favorite seller in TikTok?
 
How does that even work
 
Just participated in my first TikTok live auction, and holy cow, that’s fun stuff.

Anyone have a favorite seller in TikTok?
It's really hit or miss to be honest, a lot of them sell diseased fish. We actually have rescued some fish that someone had brought in from one of those live streams, when our new online store goes up at the end of the month we have been considering doing live sales like harrys marine.

Regards,
Slade
 
Good to know! I don’t plan on buying any fish, just corals. I have my first shipment coming tomorrow.
It's really hit or miss to be honest, a lot of them sell diseased fish. We actually have rescued some fish that someone had brought in from one of those live streams, when our new online store goes up at the end of the month we have been considering doing live sales like harrys marine.

Regards,
Slade
 
In the Netherlands this is starting to popup to.. I have been reading up on our Law, and I think... this is fairly risky to do as a seller. In the Neterlands are a lot of laws which dictate what you are allowed to do.

The way they do it at the moment is not allowed here... but I don't think ourGov checks.
 
I've did a few live auctions off Whatnot... not exactly the same... ended up with some decent coral deals, most need thorough quarantining/observation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new