Time for a little fun...New Contest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Hope you're getting all of your holiday shopping done (or at least, started)!

Can't believe that it's been a month since we had our last contest! So, it's time for a little fun!

Let's try something a little different.

I remember back in college, I had a marketing professor that used to tell us, "If you can think of how your company would fit if it were in a totally different, unrelated market category, then you really have a feel for your company!" I always thought that was interesting, so I thought about things like, "If Unique Corals was an airline, which one would it be?" If Unique Corals was a sports franchise, which one would it be?" If Unique Corals was a celebrity, who would it be?" Fun exercise, but all too easy...For a contest, we've gotta do something totally different!

Ok, so here is the question: If Unique Corals were a beverage, what would it be?

Not as easy as you might think- but still kind of a fun exercise!

Let's see those creative ideas pour in! Since it is a busy time of year for everyone, we'll keep this one short and sweet, with the contest ending on Friday, December 7th, at 6:00PM PST (9PM EST).

What's the prize? How about a nice frag of one of our most popular pieces, a 2-3 polyp frag of the UC "Red Mint Blastomussa", Blastomussa wellsi!

_DSC0324.jpg

Hope everyone has a good time with this one! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Happy Holidays, and Good Luck!

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fizzy lifting drink. From Willy Wonka. Minus the whole ceiling fan thing....

Last edited:

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like a brew of Ayahuasca.

Sick blasto!

SC reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three measures of Gordon's, one Vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice-cold, then add a large thin slice of lemon-peel. Stylish and great coral haha. Corals........Unique Corals.

Hope I win and thanks for the opportunity~ SC reefer

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
absinthe because one visit leaves you happy and seeing psychedelic colors. Like absinthe Unique Corals is so addicting that it should be a controlled substance.

jackers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Unique Corals were a beverage, what would it be? - A microbrew

See, corals and beer have both been around an awful long time; people have been enjoying them for centuries. Just like the many types of beers, there are many types of corals. You have lagers, stouts, porters, and pale ales, just like LPS, SPS, softies, zoas.

Some people get their swill from the major wholesalers like Budweiser or Coors while some get the good stuff from specialty places like Stone Brewery or Dogfish Head. Same with corals; some get their corals from wholesalers who specialize in getting their products in and out while some get their corals from specialty places like Unique Corals.

So if Unique Corals were in the beverage business, I'd have no doubt that they would be in the microbrew business, focusing on quality over quantity, customer service over profit margins.

Last edited:

capysolo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unique corals would be.... Watermelon Coke! Strange to think about, but once you try it... "Oh my God, this is GREAT!!!"

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is sorta the everyday drink but how about Dr. Pepper! Its advertised as a drink that caters to 23 different unique flavors, so not just one taste. As well as Unique Corals they cater for multiple taste in the reef world, as in Nice SPS, LPS, Soft corals, Anemones, Fish, and Dry goods, etc... all in one Unique site! Sounds like a good way to advertise yourself.

CookieJar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta be a brew, and with salt in the name i'd call it 'Salty Dawg Brew', SDB for short- it would be a smooth-drinking malt beer with a light hop finish so it would just roll down your throat like marbles would (if you were to drink marbles that is. :bigsmile:).

Michelle Lemech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Unique Corals were a beverage, what would it be? - A microbrew

See, corals and beer have both been around an awful long time; people have been enjoying them for centuries. Just like the many types of beers, there are many types of corals. You have lagers, stouts, porters, and pale ales, just like LPS, SPS, softies, zoas.

Some people get their swill from the major wholesalers like Budweiser or Coors while some get the good stuff from specialty places like Stone Brewery or Dogfish Head. Same with corals; some get their corals from wholesalers who specialize in getting their products in and out while some get their corals from specialty places like Unique Corals.

So if Unique Corals were in the beverage business, I'd have no doubt that they would be in the microbrew business, focusing on quality over quantity, customer service over profit margins.

I went college with the founder of Dogfish.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back