Time for R2R members to all join together

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do want to clarify that nominations for ROTM are received and reviewed by the staff. There is no need to vote. We appreciate you guys letting us know and this reef is certainly on our radar as having been nominated for ROTM, but there is no need to add additional nominations for the same reef to the nomination thread.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Daniel i my self started this thread so if you could be so kind to remove the thread if it upsets people the thread was for people to show there appreciation . Thank you

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Daniel i my self started this thread so if you could be so kind to remove the thread if it upsets people the thread was for people to show there appreciation . Thank you
I don't think there's a problem with the thread. I just wanted to clarify that the process for ROTM doesn't really require a vote or additional posts in the nomination thread. There's certainly no issue with showing appreciation for someone who has been helpful. :) We appreciate the positivity!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back