Time for the important question... Which color to go with???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What color??

• Black

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • White

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm officially about to pull the trigger on a Profilux/KH Director/2x Doser setup so I can go all GHL on a new Triton method tank I'm setting up so I'm looking for input on what color you chose and why. Pictures would be great as well.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photos? Where is the tank going? Where will the equipment be? What other equipment colors do you have? If in a cabinet what painted colors are inside the cabinet surfaces?

OP
OP
newbreefer316

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photos? Where is the tank going? Where will the equipment be? What other equipment colors do you have? If in a cabinet what painted colors are inside the cabinet surfaces?
Still working on everything, the tank stand will be restained a light grey color and I'm getting a custom sump from zen reef that will be either white/black or grey/black. I should have it in a couple weeks. The new sump is pretty large so I may end up doing an equipment cabinet next to it.
929b126acbdf374955467624b6c4521f.jpg

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally like black but if you were going to put it in there with the sump I'd go with white. Separate cabinet I'd do black.

OP
OP
newbreefer316

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally like black but if you were going to put it in there with the sump I'd go with white. Separate cabinet I'd do black.

Yeah, I'm probably just going to wait until I get the sump in and the stand restained. That way I can get a good look of everything how it will be and go from there. Just hope it all gets here in time for me to still make the pre-order cut-off.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on getting ready to buy all this new amazing equipment. I like white so that is what I would choose. No other reason really. If you want it to match your other equipment then I suggest taking a look at the rest of your equipment if it is mostly black then go with a black one and vice versa.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have white and like it have seen the black in person [emoji3] and still like white.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back