Time for the important question... Which color to go with???

What color??

  • Black

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • White

    Votes: 8 50.0%

  • Total voters
    16

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm officially about to pull the trigger on a Profilux/KH Director/2x Doser setup so I can go all GHL on a new Triton method tank I'm setting up so I'm looking for input on what color you chose and why. Pictures would be great as well.
 
Photos? Where is the tank going? Where will the equipment be? What other equipment colors do you have? If in a cabinet what painted colors are inside the cabinet surfaces?
 
Photos? Where is the tank going? Where will the equipment be? What other equipment colors do you have? If in a cabinet what painted colors are inside the cabinet surfaces?
Still working on everything, the tank stand will be restained a light grey color and I'm getting a custom sump from zen reef that will be either white/black or grey/black. I should have it in a couple weeks. The new sump is pretty large so I may end up doing an equipment cabinet next to it.
929b126acbdf374955467624b6c4521f.jpg
 
I personally like black but if you were going to put it in there with the sump I'd go with white. Separate cabinet I'd do black.
 
I personally like black but if you were going to put it in there with the sump I'd go with white. Separate cabinet I'd do black.

Yeah, I'm probably just going to wait until I get the sump in and the stand restained. That way I can get a good look of everything how it will be and go from there. Just hope it all gets here in time for me to still make the pre-order cut-off.
 
Congrats on getting ready to buy all this new amazing equipment. I like white so that is what I would choose. No other reason really. If you want it to match your other equipment then I suggest taking a look at the rest of your equipment if it is mostly black then go with a black one and vice versa.
 
I have white and like it have seen the black in person [emoji3] and still like white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new