time to add water

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtc1966
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtc1966

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay after a extremely crazy week at work with the whole att to Frontier conversion that did not go so smooth thanks to a bunch of wrong info supplied by att, it is now time to start adding water to my new tank. unfortunately I will have to do it like 2 gallons at a time as I make my water down stairs and new tank is upstairs . with a bad back I can only do a little at a time . wish it was as simple as filling from a garden hose.
oh well will see how much I can get done tonight then back to work tomorrow.
 
You could always go to lowes and buy a 50ft hose and a pond pump and pump it upstairs then return it afterwards
 
Just go to lowes and buy a 50ft RO/DI line, Water preasure will bring it all the way up. And im sure you can sell some of the tubing to members on here after. Or just leave it hooked up all the time cor filling your top off!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new