Time to reset but I can't bare to kill 12 years of growth.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because I'm out of room and the mushrooms, borenaman anaenomies, candy canes, hollywood stunner and mini maxi anenemonies are crowding out the things i wanna grow. Not to mention the tube snails and the fact that I can't even scrub the glass anymore. That's just my display, I also have a 30g frag tank full to the brim.

I would take some shrooms, softies, borenaman anaenomies, and mini maxi's, rock flowers, whatever... or such when it is safe to ship.

Hokie125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome, they have definitely got the job done for you. If you decide to ship anything let me know!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I would send you anything you will take.

You have any styro boxes and such? or access to heat packs? Make sure to add this to your shipping costs. 72 hour heat packs run anywhere from $2-$4 depending on how many you buy.

OP
OP
markwayts

markwayts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome, they have definitely got the job done for you. If you decide to ship anything let me know!
Count me in for this deal! Let me know what shipping cost would be to 76133
Fed ex says two pounds and one day is like 100 bucks. If we wait till it's a little warmer 2 day shipping is like 50. I'm sure i could pack more than you want in a 2 pound box. Ive already got some styrofome boxes and pee cups so i'm ready

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my 45g cube up and running and am getting back into the game. I would gladly pay you shipping to 63051 for just about anything, or whatever you can fit in a box.

OP
OP
markwayts

markwayts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd probably be open to picking up a few pieces locally as well.
Well i'm in manchester and my frag tank is bursting so if you wanna come by and take anything you can re home that would be fine by me

OP
OP
markwayts

markwayts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my 45g cube up and running and am getting back into the game. I would gladly pay you shipping to 63051 for just about anything, or whatever you can fit in a box.
Sure man i got a couple styrofome boxes just dm me with your address and I'll hook you up

liquidfire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening!

I am up in Cleveland, and would love to take some off your hands!

Shoot me a PM and we can try and work something out!

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fed ex says two pounds and one day is like 100 bucks. If we wait till it's a little warmer 2 day shipping is like 50. I'm sure i could pack more than you want in a 2 pound box. Ive already got some styrofome boxes and pee cups so i'm ready

Hold the pee please! Sounds like the ultimate mystery coral box! Also looks like your dilemma may have solved itself.

Also no mushrooms please, just did a take down of a 14 year old tank and this is the content…. Haha

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice tank, id go craigslist/Facebook/R2R ad for local pickup if I was in your position. Might be surprised how many people around you are into reefing

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1-2 day USPS Priority Mail Express is probably only like $30 from Ohio to Wisconsin... we not that far.. would think Zone 2 or such... idk. I would like to try it when shipping favorable. I can give your invasive corals a good home :)

OP
OP
markwayts

markwayts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much for shipping? i'm in western PA
I'm not sure i've never shipped corals but western Pa is pretty close to me. It seems like i need to put together a big bulk pack and figure out shipping costs so I'll do that tomorrow.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back