Time to start things off.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfzone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
750
Reaction score
599
Location
Charleston, S. Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACNA 2018 is in the books and I'm motivated more than ever to start. My spotted manderin are spawning regular and my clarkies should be starting up any time now.
1.) Clear out a spot for breeding. I'm looking at some industrial shelving. Debating on the 36 or 48 inch units from Lowe's https://m.lowes.com/pd/edsal-72-in-...helf-Steel-Freestanding-Shelving-Unit/1000525
2.) Plankton cultures. I'm looking for live phyto cultures, however I'll be placing an order with Reed's Mariculture for rotifers, Tigriopus californicus, and Parvocalanus crassirostrisjcrassirostris just to start
3.) Let biology happen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new