Time to Talk Real: Photoshop!

Iamonlyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated above I totally agree was hoping for info on how to photo edit to represent actual with my iPhone everything I take is blue lol

Xingu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont get the point..Your comparing a photo that was taken with a Quality camera and lens it seems to a low quality crappy camera on a iphone that cant give the color or detail.
EXACTLY the scenario from my images
Taken with my Galaxy S5

then taken with my Canon 7D and 135L lens.
the ONLY edit done to the canon photo was color temp to adjust the camera sensor picking up to much blue

I can happily share RAW files if someone wants to chant photoshop again. thats all I see on this site and most are wrong

Agree 100%. People think their P&S cameras are just as good as a quality DSLR using good glass. No comparison. People scream "photoshop" when they can actually see the detail of a coral and it doesn't just look like a blob of color. Quality equipment and the knowledge to use it plays an important part in the photos we see. With that said, I do see a lot of photos that have pushed the saturation slider to far to the right.

Tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
redddwarcoral.jpg
This is such a bad shop, and if it wasn't and a war coral existed that was that red, it would be priced much much higher.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 63 42.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back