Timeless Corals = some really nice coral and services

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lavey29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
15,161
Reaction score
16,359
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
I am just sharing my positive experience with Timeless Corals located in So Cal. I have ordered several Corals and visited their shop. It's a smaller operation but excellent quality and superior customer service. I have been extremely pleased to find such a nice local California vendor. Check them out...

https://timelesscorals.com/
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new