Tiny clam id

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaineSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MaineSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374381725.459603.jpg
I bought my first piece of coral yesterday and when I got it home I found a bunch of clams under the coral piece. Any ideas? I'm sure they are to young to tell but I thought I'd ask. They move around a lot at night and tend to go to dark places.
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374381725.459603.jpg
I bought my first piece of coral yesterday and when I got it home I found a bunch of clams under the coral piece. Any ideas? I'm sure they are to young to tell but I thought I'd ask. They move around a lot at night and tend to go to dark places.

They're muscles. I have them in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new