Tiny flatworms upsetting zoas

blueoverbrown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
25
Location
Sebastian
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoas have been closing up for months and I recently noticed these tiny spots on them, I think they're flatworms. I am not sure if the pictures will be helpful because they're so small but if anyone knows exactly what these are, I would appreciate the info. I have flatworm exit enroute to my house.
1000012155.jpg
1000012156.jpg
1000012153.jpg
 
It looks like flatworms to me too, FE should fix that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new