Tiny flatworms upsetting zoas

blueoverbrown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
25
Location
Sebastian
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoas have been closing up for months and I recently noticed these tiny spots on them, I think they're flatworms. I am not sure if the pictures will be helpful because they're so small but if anyone knows exactly what these are, I would appreciate the info. I have flatworm exit enroute to my house.
1000012155.jpg
1000012156.jpg
1000012153.jpg
 
It looks like flatworms to me too, FE should fix that.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new