Tiny Hammer

I actually paid $5 for this price of frogspawn skeleton with 7 or so babies in it. I've had it for 1.5 months, they are definitely growing. To the left is the full size frogspawn I also bought, it has about 10 babies on it. So I have 1 full size head and nearly 20 babies!
IMG_20220411_204742636.jpg
 
This is amazing....
 
These guys, along with all my coral really took off after switching to T5s! Just two more months, Joel also wanted to be measured
 

Attachments

  • 6809229B-CB07-43AD-BBE4-AC15A40F2AF7.jpeg
    6809229B-CB07-43AD-BBE4-AC15A40F2AF7.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 55
  • E88D9F10-6D2F-4B1A-93B0-17C94F3A0F08.jpeg
    E88D9F10-6D2F-4B1A-93B0-17C94F3A0F08.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 58
  • FEDF49FF-EEB1-4930-9BDF-5AB4AD66D96A.jpeg
    FEDF49FF-EEB1-4930-9BDF-5AB4AD66D96A.jpeg
    322.9 KB · Views: 50
Wow! Looking great
 
And starting over with a new one, although this one I just found in the sand, I didn’t purposely break off.
5A617B97-A71D-4FA1-A833-84B36AFC12E9.jpeg
BA8FE6AB-ECB3-4887-A30A-2A44BA35F8FE.jpeg
 
Moved everyone into a new 360 gallon acrylic, already looks full. Baby hammer is now a full blown colony. Pretty cool.
IMG_7403.jpeg
IMG_7400.jpeg
IMG_7401.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7402.jpeg
    IMG_7402.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 65

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new