Tiny two head hammer frag and clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cynful
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cynful

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
33
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two clowns, one percula misbar and one oscellaris. They previously "loved" a tiny lta to death (I think). I just got a tiny two head branching hammer frag and they are eyeing it. Should I be worried till it gets bigger? Not sure what I should do.

Thanks,
Cyn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new