- Joined
- May 25, 2025
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Hi All, first post!
I have two tiny coral like creatures coming out of a rock. one look slike a tiny version of my frog spawn and the other like my highlighter torch. I thought they may have been babies but looking deeper i found out about mojanos and worried it my be that (should i be worried?). please help. pics attached. the more tentical one is about the size of a eraser head or maybe a tinger tip. the other that look smore like a frogspawn is smaller maybe 1/4 inch.Thanks!

I have two tiny coral like creatures coming out of a rock. one look slike a tiny version of my frog spawn and the other like my highlighter torch. I thought they may have been babies but looking deeper i found out about mojanos and worried it my be that (should i be worried?). please help. pics attached. the more tentical one is about the size of a eraser head or maybe a tinger tip. the other that look smore like a frogspawn is smaller maybe 1/4 inch.Thanks!

