Tiny White Sea Slug/nudibranch in reef tank

GreyR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teeny tiny. Maybe 2mm. I have zoas, Xenia, a leather, montipora, galaxia, gsp, a rock flower nem and a pipe organ. Are they at risk or can I keep this cutie?
IMG_4330.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4331.jpeg
 
My guess is it came with the zoanthids, and eats them. I wouldn't keep it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new