Tip of Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter w8lifts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

w8lifts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
422
Reaction score
549
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed today in new Frag like day 4 now the skin on the tip is peeling or maybe it is not. Not sure if this is to much flow or not or if this is something else, these comparison shots are just one day apart. Alk 8.1, po4 .1, nitrate 10, ph 8.1, mag not tested. I did turn the acclimation on for the lights and par should be low.

7EC67327-AFE8-4389-AD03-4E375B096700.jpeg
 
Honestly that makes me nervous... I think I would keep an eye on it a bit longer, but I would have my shears ready to frag that frag if it peels any further
 
Honestly that makes me nervous... I think I would keep an eye on it a bit longer, but I would have my shears ready to frag that frag if it peels any further
Yeah, I’m waiting for my whites to turn on to get a clean photo of it
 
Well I feel like an idiot, it’s the feeding tentacles, tried to catch them, guess the blue like made it look like it was pealing

IMG_6662.jpeg
 
Guess I got lucky on its happy place in the tank first time around
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new