Tip - you can record your dosings in P4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other day - I discover a ability in P4 that I had missed before - the possibility to log your dosing. Let us see what you can do with that.

I use Triton Core 7. Let us see how I can use this new ability to investigate if dosing mt Core 3 (a+b) affect my pH

First the actual pump and check for recording (I did that days ago)

PL.PNG

Because I have run it for some time - I can go to chart and as for this days figures, I can see when and how much I have dosed

PL 001.PNG

However - I want to see how it affect my pH. - I go to Compare and chose the actual sensor from the sensor pull down menu

PL 002.PNG

Yea - and it is rather clear what´s happens :D

PL 003.PNG

Sincerely Lasse

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would be great is if my Doser 2.1 standalone and KH director could log my alk readings automatically without a p4. Vinny said they are working on that it it’s been a long time and no update

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, my doser is saying my firmware is up to date at version 1.33 released on 3/15/2019 and yours is saying version 1.35 relased on 02/09/19. What am I missing here?

Also, under the KH Director the check box for record measurements is greyed out.

TheGulag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I´ll think that the right date is 15/3/2019 - the fifteenth month I haven't seen yet :D :D

Sincerely Lasse
Probably just the geographic region differences in how people type dates out. Which as I type this out you probably knew...

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are missing this Install latest Stable GCC on a PC - use USB cable and update your Firmware. Click on the downloads button in the link

Sincerely Lasse

Some hero's don't wear capes, Thank you!. I am now up to date with my firmware and I have enabled the record measurement values under the KH director tab. Is there anythng else I need to do? Where are the measurements recorded?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 66 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.9%
Back