Tips and help please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trixter227
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
1,218
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first sps / montipora. Im assumeing its encrusting? Any feeding requirements or is it just helpful? Flow amd lighting? Ive herd its moderate in both? Any tips or lil facts would be welcome. Also, any "trade" names on this one its really eye catching.
aabcc6aceb37751322260f81e54a0ae3.jpg

No the polps are not out this is 2hr since introduction in my tank, any ideas on time till it should cheer up??
e7dc08432237c8ce52bb0ae6ec6ed8e7.jpg

Its not orange its actually a coke red. Amd cobaltish blue.
 
Looks like mystic sunset montipora, and the polyps are out. I keep mine low in the tank in medium flow. I don't feed it, I just feed the fish.
 
Looks like mystic sunset montipora, and the polyps are out. I keep mine low in the tank in medium flow. I don't feed it, I just feed the fish.
Thank you it looks correct, are they really? I guess they just had better extention at the fs?? Ive also ever owned a sps.
 
Looks like mystic sunset montipora, and the polyps are out. I keep mine low in the tank in medium flow. I don't feed it, I just feed the fish.
+1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new