Tips on dislodging nem

hbboarder87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
90
Location
huntington beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a rainbow nem that’s kinda in a weird spot and getting too big for his britches. I tried pointing a small powerhead at them to entice them to move and that didn’t really work. I had it on it for about a day. It just shriveled up but didn’t move. Does anybody have tips or tricks? I heard ice cubes and I tried that but it melted way too fast. Maybe I need to leave the power head on them for a little longer? Trying to avoid taking the rock out to hang it upside down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new