Tips to make your build thread get noticed!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is not true I have a link right down here.

That is certainly interesting as it has historically been a supporting member perk. Not that it matters, I'm curious if you were a supporter at the time you put your link in place?

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's because you have the build thread contribution badge, hope that clears it up

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it's because you have the build thread contribution badge, hope that clears it up
is there a criteria that goes with getting the build thread badge, like post count or time as a member? i have a build thread & have been posting updates, i did go to the link posted & submit the info requesting the badge, but i'm new, so not up to speed on how everything works yet lol. can you help a rookie out? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/240-swap-from-freshwater-to-reef-build.622349/#post-6224463

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a criteria that goes with getting the build thread badge, like post count or time as a member? i have a build thread & have been posting updates, i did go to the link posted & submit the info requesting the badge, but i'm new, so not up to speed on how everything works yet lol. can you help a rookie out? https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/240-swap-from-freshwater-to-reef-build.622349/#post-6224463

There is a link below my signature. Click that and it should put the process in motion for you.

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t
There is a link below my signature. Click that and it should put the process in motion for you.
Thank you sir. The link in your signature is the one i clicked & submitted my info, thought i might have missed a step. I appreciate you taking time to help me out!!!

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
t

Thank you sir. The link in your signature is the one i clicked & submitted my info, thought i might have missed a step. I appreciate you taking time to help me out!!!

It's also been reported to get some Admin help for you.

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's also been reported to get some Admin help for you.
thank you, i started out just trying to get my build thread to link in my signature & then there was some confusion about that, i don't want to come across as pushy or impatient i just thought i was doing it wrong is why i ask for help.

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you, i started out just trying to get my build thread to link in my signature & then there was some confusion about that, i don't want to come across as pushy or impatient i just thought i was doing it wrong is why i ask for help.

Not at all pushy or impatient. In fact, I'm glad you asked as I learned something today. I didn't realize having the Build Thread Banner had the perk of having a link in your signature.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got it added for you! Thanks for being part of our community!!

The easiest way to get the build thread contributor badge (for anyone else who may be wondering) is to click THIS LINK and join the build thread contributor user group (do this after you've started your build thread/tank journal). That sends your request right to us. :)

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The easiest way to get the build thread contributor badge (for anyone else who may be wondering) is to click THIS LINK and join the build thread contributor user group (do this after you've started your build thread/tank journal). That sends your request right to us. :)
thank you sir. i appreciate everyone's help, you guy's are great!!

Diddle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interesting thinking about starting a build thread.
I currently have a 72g bow front. its under gone a lot of changes in 2 years. Was going to put a new Lifereef sump in the basement and then a couple weeks before the sump was complete, we decided to sell our house and buy a new house. With the equity i will get that only means one thing... TANK UPGRADE time!!!
So thats why I think a build thread would be a great idea

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very interesting thinking about starting a build thread.
I currently have a 72g bow front. its under gone a lot of changes in 2 years. Was going to put a new Lifereef sump in the basement and then a couple weeks before the sump was complete, we decided to sell our house and buy a new house. With the equity i will get that only means one thing... TANK UPGRADE time!!!
So thats why I think a build thread would be a great idea
Yes!! Definitely start a build thread!!

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi I started my tank build and followed the link here but it says link can’t be found.

Do you think you can help me get the tank build badge?

Here is a link to my build.

My very first SW tank build!! 75 g...build!!-75-gallon-beast..634748/&share_type=t

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back