tips tricks and techniques for moving large tanks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’d get a larger tank if I had the space as I do enjoy many of the larger fish. Unfortunately right now I don’t have much space for a tank 100+ gallons so I’m going to keep either less active fish or fish 5” and smaller. One day I hope I’ll be able to go big.
 
Since this thread got bumped up... Any tips for getting a 300 pound tank down stairs into the basement? It'll have to go on end at the bottom then tipped back down.

Am I crazy to think 2 people could walk it slowly down a ramp made from a couple 2x4s?
 
These make a world of difference

37D3DBD1-DAE7-465F-BB97-3A46D9AA783E.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new