Tired of Guzzling Nut Juice Lattes, Try Algae

The_Paradox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Been watching this since 2014 and apparently they are about to bring algae juice to market. I have no doubt that it will get traction in some verticals, but wonder if you will ever see it in national stores. What will be more interesting is if algae get more penetration will you start to see people trying to cultivate it at home like wheatgrass. How long until there is an ad with someone in their kitchen reaching in a nano tank shaking off copepods to make a shake :grinning-face-with-sweat:

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are so much spirulina stuff everywhere if you go to the health nut places. I can only think of the algae wafers I throw in my tank

soreefed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a good thing it makes you feel gross since Cyano is toxic to humans
Referring to spirulina supplement which is a derivative of the Cyanobacteria Arthrospira. It’s actually documented historically that humans have been using Cyanobacteria as a food source for a long time. If I’m not mistaken, specifically the Aztecs.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Been watching this since 2014 and apparently they are about to bring algae juice to market. I have no doubt that it will get traction in some verticals, but wonder if you will ever see it in national stores. What will be more interesting is if algae get more penetration will you start to see people trying to cultivate it at home like wheatgrass. How long until there is an ad with someone in their kitchen reaching in a nano tank shaking off copepods to make a shake :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Maybe leave the pods for a "high protein" blend

OP
OP
The_Paradox

The_Paradox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C’mon! I can’t be the only one out there with the maturity level of a 12 year old, that is still giggling at the title of this post?

Not allowed to giggle. Per ToS:

There is a zero tolerance of profanity, vulgarity and masked vulgarity; any posts which contain such are subject to deletion.

Was already warned today for quoting someone else’s topic title. :face-with-rolling-eyes:

Hopefully the FDA will finalize its draft soon so we know once and for all if its nut milk or nut juice.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we just call it the protien shake.(worked for me many times; -) Steam it to sanitize and cook, add water and blend it until its like gravy.. sounds like you're onto something sir

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.5%
Back