• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TL Reefs

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're hesitating, Just do it! You'll be happy!

Got lucky and scored a gorgeous Sps pack from these guys. Checked out around 4pm thursday and they had it shipped that night.
Corals arrived in perfect condition and were swaying polyps about 5 minutes after hitting my water. Colors were a perfect match to their photos. Ill be looking to snipe another pack in the future.

Thanks Guys!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because they are all in his Garden of Eden tank.

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope he did, I really liked that pack and was looking for a pic for a future buy. Millepora is life
I dthink did snag a nice Milli/Tenius pack. Heres their original pic. And one of my own though im terrible with pics.

IMG_2960.PNG

IMG_2963.JPG

OP
OP
Scurvy

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the pack! Omg did you love it? How much was it?
Yeah, it was spot on gorgeous! Lost a beautiful torch a couple days ago yet all 10 of these guys are already growing/ecrusting with crazy PE. I think the torch just wanted a higher DKH. These are definitely the nicest SPS pieces I've aquired so far. 250 for the 10. Shoot them an email, Im sure they can put somehting similar together for you.

ReeferMadness80G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it was spot on gorgeous! Lost a beautiful torch a couple days ago yet all 10 of these guys are already growing/ecrusting with crazy PE. I think the torch just wanted a higher DKH. These are definitely the nicest SPS pieces I've aquired so far. 250 for the 10. Shoot them an email, Im sure they can put somehting similar together for you.

Awesome! Thanks Scurvy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back