TM bacto tricks source

CactusReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
43
Location
Dewey
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pulling out my hair trying to find some TM TM bacto tricks in the US. Anyone have any sources ?? All I can find so far is from the EU
 
I could be wrong but I do not believe it is sold in the US directly... Your best bet is probably eBay getting imported from UK or Germany, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new