TMC reef habitat 90 build thread

Cornish_reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
Uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Paul, aka Cornish_reefer on Instagram,

I thought I’d start a build thread to document my progress so far with my TMC Reef Habitat 90, along with an overview of the equipment and methodology I’m currently running.

Lighting

2 × AI Hydra 26HD

1 × Hydra 52HD (centre unit)

Running Luxdium Engine 4 (Blues & Cyan pucks on the Hydra 52)

Flow

2 × Maxspect Jump Gyres

1 × Jecod ALW-20

Filtration

Reef N Rolls custom fleece roller filter

Arka Core ACS 80 skimmer

Oceamo catalytic activated carbon

Dosing & Chemistry

Aquawiz testing and dosing oceamo duo KH

Oceamo Duo with Regulator A and O

ICP testing every 3 months (Oceamo MS), followed by ~100 days of custom element dosing

Livestock

2 × Ocellaris clownfish

Copperband butterflyfish

Carpenter’s flasher wrasse

Coris wrasse

Six-line wrasse

Banggai cardinalfish

Royal gramma

Scarlet hawkfish

Green chromis

Return Pump

Sicce Syncra SDC WiFi return pump

PXL_20260402_183517462.RAW-01.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new