TNT Anacropora. WTB OR TRADE

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
1,667
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the north Tampa area have a sliver of that bright red anacropora they want to trade for or sell? I have lots of acros and various others to trade for and can do frags as big as 6 inches.
 
Did you ever find a frag of this? Anacropora has one of my favorite growth patterns and I'd love to buy a frag too.
 
No. I do have a green variant I could cut you a piece of though
 
If you make it to Jacksonville, FL I have a piece I am growing out. It will be a couple months but if you don't find it before then let me know.
 
Cool man, thanks good to know. I do end up there every once in a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new