To clam or not.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
35
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas -- Razorback Country
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wandering if I would be able to add a clam to my setup(later). 100gal, 17" deep( from sand to water level), light is 13" off of water level. Light is 2-175w(Hamilton 10k) and 4-80w(Hamilton 420 actinic).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new