To Upgrade or Not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andkanz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andkanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
30
Location
Philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - running a 110 gallon 48×24x24 and currently have 2 Radion XR 15 blue. Keeping mostly high end zoas, mushrooms, goni, blastos

Deciding if I should switch lights - looking at Dalua XR, Kessil A360X Tuna Sun, Ethereal Element.

Thanks for any pros cons on which light
 
Just add. Don't switch. Throw some bars down or put some kessils mixed in. I like the color of the kessils.
 
Is there something that's missing with the current set up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new