Toadstool closes several times a day

  • Thread starter Thread starter HawkeyeDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HawkeyeDJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
248
Location
North America
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My toadstool leather is growing well. He was the size of a quarter when I got him 10 months ago. Now he is big as the palm of my hand.

Lately, I've noticed he will close up, not just at night, but several times each day. He comes out usually within an hour or so.

Does this sound normal?

20221029_204423.jpg
 
I find my Weeping Willow doing the same thing. It doesn't close a lot but does that once or twice a day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new