Toadstool leather coral not standing up?

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
1,805
Location
Rockport Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
So my toadstool leather coral that I got about a month and a half ago has never stood up. The most it's ever stood up was a few times in the evening about 1/2 inch.The little polyps do come out though.
I don't really know why every other coral is thriving and growing.

20230502_161151.jpg 20230502_161143.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new