Toadstool Leather Corel

  • Thread starter Thread starter sarah26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sarah26

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
drayton ont
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , Iam wondering if I should be concerned about my toadstool leather Corel ?
It has been shedding for a few days and has a bit of green on him .
He is hunched over but still has its color pinkish .
His extensions has not been out since the first day I got him .

IMG_8540.jpeg IMG_8538.jpeg
 
His color is amazing otherwise I think he’s shedding and being temperamental but I was curious if I need to be worried .
 
You can Turkey baste to speed up the shedding if you wish. It's normal not to open during.

Side note: what kind of rocks in your tank?
That one behind looks like you picked it up in your backyard. Not typical in a reef tank.
 
You can Turkey baste to speed up the shedding if you wish. It's normal not to open during.

Side note: what kind of rocks in your tank?
That one behind looks like you picked it up in your backyard. Not typical in a reef tank.
Thank you I will try that .

Rocks are fake , underneath are live rocks .
Not from my back yard that would be bad bad lol .

Thanks again for your help I will try that with my Corel at least I know it’s ok .
Thanks again .
 
It needs flow. Its trying to shed, and you can see the shedding just hanging straight down, it means there is no water movement at all in the tank. It also needs flow to help it stand up straight. An aquarium needs water movement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new