Toadstool not opening up the same way

SaltySpitoon_2425

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
40
Reaction score
9
Location
Yucaipa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my toadstool coral is not opening up the same way that it used to even though I haven’t changed anything. Does anyone know why this is? The first picture is of before when it was fine and the other is how it is currently.

IMG_4893.jpeg IMG_5123.jpeg
 
How long have you had it? How long has it been doing that? I agree it looks like its turning to get more light.
 
How long have you had it? How long has it been doing that? I agree it looks like its turning to get more light.
I’ve had it since July last year and it was doing great all this time, I think it started doing this at the beginning of last month
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new