Toadstool shedding?

nathan212178

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
78
Location
donna
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I woke up my toadstool had been weirdly closed for some time now, yesterday it was perfect now it look kinda bad, but I could be totally wrong and it’s just doing what it’s supposed to do naturally, I took tests of everything I have yesterday but I could take new ones if needed
Alk:9.3
Cal:410-420
Mag:1380
Nitrate:0
The only major thing that happened was my new birds nest colony dying but I believe that was because it’s from the ocean so it was more delicate, and i do realize I need to up my nitrate, I have an acropora that’s been doing fine for about 2 weeks now

if there’s any suspicion, I would point towards my pincushion urchin if anything, but again I could be wrong.
I just want to know if it’s just shedding cuz it’s my first time keeping toadstools

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new