Toadstool splitting

itsmanny

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I went on holiday and came back to find my toadstool is splitting? Is this normal? i thought they just start growing new heads??
I checked the parameters before and after going away and everything is fine!
Nitrate: 5
Alkalinity - 7
Ph - 8
Magnesium - 1320
Calcium - 435

IMG_9329.jpeg
 
Seems normal to me. I would expect it to shed the piece of itself,releasing it to grow wherever it lands
 
Normal. Had an extra toadstool laying around so I cut the base from the cap. Both are healed and growing. The original is already splitting again.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 95

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new